Bus Ministry: We offer transportation to those who wish to attend our Sunday or Wednesday services. Feel free to call for a ride (573) 785-4232 and leave a message (your name, phone number and address).
Children’s Department: Children are important at the Palace of Praise. Preschool and elementary programs are designed to help boys and girls ages 4 through 12 grow spiritually, mentally, physically and socially. The Children’s Department includes: Sunday school classes 9:30-10:15am and worship services designed for preschool and elementary at 10:30am on Sunday. "Palace Kidz", a program designed for ages 4-12, meets on Wednesday nights at 6:00pm. We also have yearly events such as Kid's Camp, Kidsfest, and annual Get Away Day's for the entire family.
College and Career: Momentum is a ministry dedicated to meeting the specific needs of young adults, married or single ages 18-25. They meet weekly on Wednesday nights at 6:00 pm. This ministry provides a place for all to connect socially as well as learn to live a God centered life together.
Drama: Throughout the year various departments of the Palace use drama as a means of communicating the gospel through skits, human videos, and plays as well as our Sounds of Christmas production.
Evangelism Department: A team of believers committed to goingoutside the walls of the church into our community to reach a harvest for the Kingdom of God.
Family Training Hour: is for all ages each Wednesday at 6:00pm.
Keen-Agers Ministry: This ministry provides fellowship opportunities for adults over 50 and promotes spiritual growth through friendships, events and day trips. They meet on Sunday morning in the Metro Cafe at 9:30am.
Life Groups: providing a place to build relationships and grow together spiritually as modeled in Acts 2.
Ladies Ministry: We study the Word together in Bible studies...... serve the Palace Family with meals during times of loss or severe illness......greet our new Princes & Princesses with a special gift..... reach our hands out to the needy and give Christmas gift bags to women who are in need.....eat, laugh, dance, pray, worship & learn together at our Girlfriend Connection dinner/services and at the MO State Women's Conferences. We are......... girls of all ages doing life together!
Media Services: The Media Services ministry covers a vast area within the church and exists to project the vision of the church through the various media outlets within our “high-tech” society. These avenues include Live House Sound, Live Video Production, Post Audio/Video production, Web design, Media projection and more.
Men’s Ministry: The men at the Palace of Praise set a great example of servanthood by making themselves available to help and assist in every ministry when needed.
Real Men Rally: The Real Men Rally is an annual Men's Conference on the campus of the Palace of Praise hosted by the Men's Ministry. At this annual event men enjoy a car show, great music, great food, games to see who the Real Men are, and so much more.
Special Events: We have several special events throughout the year: Quarterly Sun. Night Fellowship Events, Girlfriend Connection(ladies event -2x yr.), Princess Diaries(an event for young ladies 12-18), Real Men Rally (event for men 1X yr.), Back to School Prayer Service, Pastor Appreciation Day, the annual Sounds of Christmas production and more.
Sports Department: The Palace of Praise athletics department is filled with fun and all kinds of activities. We care for the health of our members, therefore we offer a variety of sports activities. Among the sports offered are Basketball, Softball, Volleyball and several golf tournaments. Our goal is to give our members the best in recreation.
Sunday School: Great teaching offered in classes for all ages at 9:30am every Sunday morning. If you are new to the Palace and/or interested in learning more about what we believe and how to get connected check out the Connection Classes in Room 102 at 9:30 a.m.
Usher Ministry and Greeters: Our ushers and greeters strive to create an atmosphere of care, instruction, and direction to make your experience at the Palace pleasant and enjoyable.
Worship Department: Our 7 piece band, praise team, and media teams, all work together in harmony to usher in the presence of God and glorify His name. It is our sincere desire to continually flow in the anointing and maintain a spirit of excellence in everything we do. Above all, we want our music to glorify God, unify His people, and awaken hearts to his presence.
Youth Department: Next Level Youth activities include a full calendar of events aimed at meeting the needs of young people ages 12 (in the 7th Grade) – 18. Sunday school classes meet at 9:30am. The Wednesday night program is a happening time that ROCKS this group of junior and senior high students. Visit Next Level's FaceBook page.
For a complete list of connection opportunities click on Contact Us (Home page) then Get Connected, fill out the form and submit it or for more info. email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ambassadors - Marilyn Brayton
- Assimilation - Melody Beebe
- Backpack Program/Back to School Prayer Service - Brooks & Misty Dunkin
- Bus Ministry - Donna Moore
- Children's Ministries: Michael Lamkin
- Elevate Kids - John & Mary Truelove
- Junior Bible Quiz - Sierra Henson
- Kingdom Kidz - Jessica & Jeff Cantrell
- Nursery - Kathy Wood
- One Way Drama - Jennifer Larkins
- Palace Kidz - Michael Lamkin
- Choir/Praise Band - John Jarrell
- Cleaning - Terrie Faughn
- Drama - Randy West
- Evangelism - Chuck Richardson/James Larson
- Greeters - Terry & Diana Pierce
- Guest Services / Reception - Terrie Faughn
- Helping Hands (Deaf Ministry) - Patricia Smith
- Hospital - John Sells
- Keenagers- Dennis & Kay Smothers
- Ladies - Terrie Faughn & Melody Beebe
- Girlfriend Connection (event for girls of all ages)
- Bible Study - Vickie Holloway
- Tuesday Morning Prayer Meeting - Louise Marvin
- Baby Care - Barb Roark / Mallory Morton
- Meals - Barb Roark
- Christmas Gift Bag Project - Bertha Hancock
- Lawn Care - John Sells
- Life Groups - Melody Beebe
- Maintenance - John Sells
- Marriage Is - Wayne & Lynn Kinsey
- Media Services (Audio, Video) - Steve Seawright
- Men - Randy West & RMR Team
- Real Men Rally - Randy West & RMR Team
- Motorcycle Ministry (Palace Guard)- Don & Donna Steadman
- Parking - Gary Woolard/Keith Hale
- Prayer Chain - Lana Adair
- Princess Diaries (event for girls ages 12-18) - Glenda Seawright
- Queens Linens (tablecloths, decor rental) - Janel Barber
- Security - Steve Seawright
- Special Events - Sondra Persons
- Sports - Charlie Richardson
- Sunday School - Dale Vermillion
- Sunday Night Fellowships - Shannon Davis
- Ushers - Gary Woolard
- Wednesday Night Dinner - John & Debra Sells
- Young Adults - "Momentum"(ages 18-25) - Josh Reasons
- Youth - Zach Baugus
- Ages 2-4 - Room 105
- Kindergarden - Room 106
- 1st & 2nd Grade - Room 104
- 3rd & 4th Grade - Room 101
- 5th & 6th - Room 202
- Jr High School - Room 201
- High School - Room 200
- Life Ministries - Room 400
- Young Adults - Next Level (Room 100)
- Senior Adults - Metro